View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 11:31 PM   #1
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
URL to specific post using thread id and post# rather than post id?

Hi, I hope someone can answer this linking question. From a new post, I want to link to a post within an older thread, and know the thread id and that the specific post is #34 within the thread. But I don't know the post id because the thread is locked. What is the specific syntax for appending the #34?

(I know I've seen something like this somewhere before and can't track it down. The variations I've tried haven't worked.)

Example, want link to post #34 within this thread:

Code:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145808
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote