View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 01:25 AM   #1
Ntsimp
Zealot
Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD, Android
Searching for Google eBooks on Story HD

I've only had my Story HD a month, but I love it. It does everything I want in an ebook reader. But I'm curious about one feature I don't use: getting ebooks directly from Google on the device. How is searching for a book supposed to work?

When I type in a search that has more than 6 matches, it shows as more than one page--but how do you get to the second page? I can go down as far as "Page 1 of 17", but pushing down, right, or enter from there does nothing. Can anyone make this work?

I asked about it at Google, and they said it was a hardware problem and to contact iriver. I emailed iriver, and they said to try updating to the newest firmware and try resetting the device (thanks, bottom-level helpdesk guy!). Nobody seems to acknowledge this as a defect in the UI. Is no one using this feature at all?
Ntsimp is offline   Reply With Quote