View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 11:07 PM   #27
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoboNo View Post
I am only passing an update from the rep I spoke with. The only negativity, if you will, is from Kobo themselves, who continuously promise but fail to deliver. Do you not agree?
Absolutely. Remember though there is a beta test program happening now with Ko1 users. This is and should be standard practice for all software updates, especially one as important as your device OS.

However the comment I made still stands though, You did come on negative and that does taint opinions. That post I quoted appeared sarcastic.

Quote:
There is no reason why we cannot keep it friendly. Some people are more vocal than others about Kobo and their behaviour towards customers, but we can all agree that we do enjoy the device as a basic reader.
Could not agree more there. It is a fine basic ereader.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote