View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 12:54 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfish View Post
However, I don't see the option to read the book within the browser. I often need to refer to a book (or textbook), or read from different places. but don't want to download it every time or keep a copy and manage it everywhere I go.
EpubReader started as a Firefox extension for reading books in your browser it might be close to what you are looking for.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote