View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:21 PM   #401
grant.ben08
grant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Its main use is if you want to use a selection of Calibre covers as your screensavers, i.e. not when you want to use cover of latest read book.
I got his working and I am very happy with it so thanks to Jackie_W for that super sweet plug-in.
Now that I have that up and running how can I get it to show the cover. I added the black cover file to the directory but it didn't change anything. If I can't get it then I will just stick with what I have but it would be great if I could get the other mode working.

edit: I din't change anything but after plugging the device back into the computer and ejecting it, it started showing the current book cover.
So thanks to everybody for their help.

Last edited by grant.ben08; 01-31-2013 at 08:27 PM.
grant.ben08 is offline   Reply With Quote