View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 06:25 AM   #227
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathcow View Post
Hey Booxter,

I'm loving the new i62hd firefly I purchased but recently the moon light has stopped working. Manually activating it from the settings menu does nothing, nor does using the back button (though I can toggle the off/on button under the manual settings with the back button). I've tried powering down/up and resetting the reader to no avail.

I'm going to try to install another firmware to see if this fixes the problem, but I'm wondering if there is anything else I might be missing?
I have reported your issue to our ingeneers. In any case your device is under warranty and if we can't solve your problem by software, we will replace it.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote