Thread: Change user
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 07:59 PM   #3
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by EadWard View Post
Hi all
I am a new kobo user.
I share the ereader with my brother.. is it normal that changing user needs resetting the device??
Is there any tip to switch from one library to other? or to show different library of different users?
Signing out of your account and back into another requires a redownload of all the books on the device. No way around that, and no way to set up two active accounts that you can switch back and forth between on the same device at the same time.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote