View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 04:58 PM   #13
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
LOL! What about the 24x7x365 stores? Won't they be open all day Thursday? If so I guess the sales won't start until 8:00pm though.

Not that it matters, I'm never adventurous enough to go to a Black Friday/Thursday B&M sale! If I can get the deal online then I will consider it. I really would like an iPod touch 5 if I can get a little back on Apple's ridiculous price. Probably wait until January though.
I prefer online also. Did my BF shopping online last year and intend to do the same this year.

Check out the Apple forum. I have a thread there also. Best Buy has the 32GB iPod touch 5 ($299) on sale for $295 + a free $50 gift card. It's a doorbuster and I'm not sure if it'll be available online.