View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 12:05 PM   #16
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by aranwe View Post
Hi,
i would like to start discussion about how likely is it to port some open source browser to kindle? ... something like chromium (here is link about compiling for arm linux) or midori - which is GTK app - someone here started proting GTK apps to kindle .. this one could be nice.
Why?
mainly tab support, dowloads support
Chromium developers have tested using 2009q3. Older versions are known to cause errors when building Chromium.

So that's no good for the 3 sadly. OOTB

It would have to be cross-tools ng'd I imagine (or a custom flavour TC)

Last edited by twobob; 10-11-2012 at 12:10 PM. Reason: It would have to be cross-tools ng'd I imagine (or a custom flavour TC)
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote