View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 07:25 AM   #1
brainvision
Connoisseur
brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet, Kindle Paperwhite
Question Send to device rules - Android device

Hi all..

I'm starting to sync my Calibre library with my Android smartphone so that I could read something with it.
My first doubts with this process regard the rules Calibre follows when sending books.. I have a lot of series, so I chose to set the field of the Send to device into the General Options this way:
Code:
{author_sort}/{series}/{title} - {authors}
but I noticed that my device still received books into the standard path. So I changed the option of the Android driver (by the plugin settings interface) with the same tags and now it works..
I thought that the rules of the General options should have been followed if the Plugin options was left to the standard.. Is that wrong, isn't it?

Second doubt..
Calibre chose to send books into a path that follows the Series sort criteria, so, just to say: my series is
Code:
I Classici
(and that's the folder of the path I wanted) but it sent books to folder
Code:
Classici, I
What should I set to make it creating the folder without the sort criteria?

Thanks for paying attention,
I hope my english is good enough to be understood by everyone!
see you!

Last edited by brainvision; 08-13-2012 at 01:05 PM. Reason: typo and grammar
brainvision is offline   Reply With Quote