View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 05:23 PM   #7
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
I have also produced covers using Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator. I put the MobileRead logo on the cover of ebooks, on the title page, on the final page, and sometimes at other places inside the book (like on a "Part II" page.) Since books posted here are sometimes reposted elsewhere without attribution I prefer to brand them with the logo so that people who subsequently read them might come here looking for more ebooks.
I like this idea. I had also thought of putting a paragraph at the end under the one inserted by Book Designer saying "Brought to you by a volunteer at MobileRead. https://www.mobileread.com".
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote