View Single Post
Old 03-24-2005, 12:15 PM   #1
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Webster's International or Collegiate Dictionary?

I need a good electronic dictionary for my studies. Now I am torn between Webster's Third New International Dictionary, Unabridged and Merriam-Webster's CollegiateŽ Dictionary, Eleventh Edition. Price and memory requirements don't really matter. I know many recommend the Collegiate dictionary, but how does it compare to the Unabridged International dictionary?
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote