View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 01:14 PM   #11
B.K. Wright
Zealot
B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Smile DIY (Do It Yourself) is BEST

You can definitely work directly with these retailers. Going through SW is not necessary. Contact Kobo - they will give you a separate account with them, with instructions on how to upload. Beau to Beau Books (B.K. Wright, i.e. me and my staff) works directly with Kobo. Apple will work directly with you - Beau to Beau Books works directly with Apple. We have our own account with Apple, have reformatted our own epubs to their specifications, and work directly with them. Amazon is easy to work directly with, as you know. Barnes and Noble - might want to wait to see what happens with the company - company is for sale.

Any questions on how to work directly with any of these - contact me at info@beautobeau.com.

Trapezium ebooks is a new site - work directly with you, also.
B.K. Wright is offline   Reply With Quote