View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 04:50 AM   #15
edge71
Enthusiast
edge71 can read faster than his screen refreshesedge71 can read faster than his screen refreshesedge71 can read faster than his screen refreshesedge71 can read faster than his screen refreshesedge71 can read faster than his screen refreshesedge71 can read faster than his screen refreshesedge71 can read faster than his screen refreshesedge71 can read faster than his screen refreshesedge71 can read faster than his screen refreshesedge71 can read faster than his screen refreshesedge71 can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Inkpad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekse-Mie View Post
Last week I ordered a Pb 623 Touch Lux, which arrived yesterday.
I agree with what Kacir says about the front-light, but though a bit uneven at top and bottom, nothing that bothers me neither. I can only compare the light with the Kobo Glo. The front-light of the KG is more even, but also a bit shadowy at the bottom.
I installed Coolreader (newest version) on the 623, and as far as I can tell, CR works nicely. Because I couldn't find the original CR software, I copied CR from my PB 603 to my 623.

I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for a front-lit five inch PB device
A little question. I have a PB603 and yesterday arrives my new PB623.
Can you send me the new version of CR for 622?
Dictionaries do they work with the touch screen? I read in somewhere that in CR dictionaries don't work in touch screens (PB622, PB623).

Thanks
edge71 is offline   Reply With Quote