View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:34 AM   #1
guardianofavalon
guardianofavalon knows the square root of minus one.guardianofavalon knows the square root of minus one.guardianofavalon knows the square root of minus one.guardianofavalon knows the square root of minus one.guardianofavalon knows the square root of minus one.guardianofavalon knows the square root of minus one.guardianofavalon knows the square root of minus one.guardianofavalon knows the square root of minus one.guardianofavalon knows the square root of minus one.guardianofavalon knows the square root of minus one.guardianofavalon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: kobo glo
Unhappy Kobo Glo not turning on anymore...

Hi guys ,

My week old Kobo Glo stopped functionning 2 days ago... It won't switch on anymore. I tried recharging it (for 12h), using another cable and reseting it but that didn't do anything. When I reset it (with a paperclip) the power light switches to green-blue-green, and then the screen flickers twice. Factory reset doesn't seem possible without switching the Kobo on (even using the light button + paperclip trick). The worst is I'm currently working abroad and can't take it back to the store...

It is my first ebook and i must say i was conquered untill that episode... No need to carry 10kg of books around! But now i'm left with nothing to read
Please help a newbie in desperate need of his books!

Thanks!!
guardianofavalon is offline   Reply With Quote