View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 07:01 PM   #46
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
At a certain point in time you should give an old friend it rest. Enough is enough...
You're right, Toxaris. I just can't seem to let go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by exaltedwombat View Post
Anyone seriously interested in converting, creating and manipulating eBooks will need Word, Calibre, Acrobat, Sigil, MobiPocket Creator, Adobe Digital Editions, Abbyy FineReader, Kindle Previewer....(what have I missed out?) or functional equivalents.

Pick a platform that does the job.
Yep, wombat. You're right. What I'm finding is I've got about 90% of what I need in Linux. (Missing notably Kindle Previewer and Sony Reader Library.) I keep thinking I'll find a way to get 100% of what I need in Linux but the odds on that happening seem to be rapidly shrinking.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote