View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 08:09 AM   #45
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverHaze View Post
For instance books I purchased from the Humble Book Bundle look terrible on the Kobo Glo because I can't alter the margins.
Are they epubs? If so that is probably a problem with those particular books, e.g., if epub has a paragraph style that sets the margins, then this will override whatever margins you set in the Kobo options. This cuts both ways - if you could not override the Kobo options in the epub, then a lot of people would complain even more (including me).
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote