View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 06:13 PM   #12
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Go Launcher question

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
Yep, just occasionally I use the stock launcher to clean up the Carousel so pretty much it is gone 99% of the time.

You can do everything from Go Launcher unless I'm missing something but I'm not a bookworm where I have to sort/shelf lots of books anyways. Too much other stuff to mess around with on the Fire. I bet a higher percentage of folks than not use it for other things anyway than reading.
If one uses Go Launcher, will it adapt equally well to Landscape Mode as well as Portrait Mode?

Some apps only work properly in Portrait Mode. I notice on the Amazon App Store display for it only Portrait Mode pictures are shown suggesting it may not work properly in Landscape Mode.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote