View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 04:32 PM   #5
lunixer
Addict
lunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
That is the normal EPUB TOC that Sigil builds from <h#> tags (you have none)

That also tells me that the problem you see is with the Inline type, which is just another book page.

Sorry, I don't know how to do math (to do digit adjustment) with REGEX

If your paste one of your chapter headings (Entire line with tags, copied in Code View ), I might be able to suggest a REGEX for S&R that fould convert those to H# tags that Sigil will use for the standard TOC.
Then after that is working AND SAVED, if there is no special reason to keep the inline TOC, delete that (via the book browser) if it is a separate file.
Calibre can generate a new one from the EPUB, on conversion to Mobi.
Here is a bunch of information from the top of one of the files. Thanks for the help. BTW, if it matters at all I am using the x64 Linux versions of both Calibre and Sigil, Calibre 0.8.11, Sigil 0.3.4.

EDIT: The line that is red is the actual chapter header.

Quote:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<title>Priestess of the White</title>
<link href="../Styles/stylesheet.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

<style type="text/css">
@page { margin-bottom: 5.000000pt; margin-top: 5.000000pt; }

div.sgc-1 {height:0pt}
</style>
</head>

<body class="calibre" id="filepos178">
<div class="sgc-1" id="filepos16949"></div>

<div class="sgc-1" id="filepos178"></div>

<div class="calibre1" id="filepos17136">
<p class="calibre2"><a class="calibre8" href="../Text/Priestess_of_the_White_split_003.html#filepos989"> <span class="calibre3 bold calibre9">P</span><span class="calibre10 bold calibre9">ROLOGUE</span></a></p><br class="calibre4" />
<br class="calibre4" />

Last edited by lunixer; 07-24-2011 at 04:34 PM.
lunixer is offline   Reply With Quote