View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 02:04 PM   #3
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
I am too, want to see this in the wild and compare with the Xoom and then make my decision. I don't have the patience for the Samsung out in June or July or whenever.

the price to specs with an included laptop dock that doubles as a charger, is too sweet to pass over.

But the Xoom is out now at a great price and I love the screen and hardware. So it'll be alot of back and forth at Staples or Best Buy.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote