View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 06:14 AM   #1
Cyclops
Only need one eye to read
Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C, Sony PRS-300, Nintendo DSi XL,
Crashed reader wont reboot-help!

(Swearwords, expletives and shouts)
Was in the middle of reading a book I'd downloaded, which had been causing the reader some problems. I got to page 32 and the reader rebooted. I went back into the book, going to page 32 and just got the rotating arrows in the centre of the screen for far too long. Tried to switich it off, nothing, plugged it into the PC, nothing, tried a hard reset (which is not easy to do, need 3 hands!) still nothing. The battery was full, so what now? If only theyd made the battery accessible yso you could remove it and reboot like you can with a phone! At the moment its looking like its bricked-great!
Cyclops is offline   Reply With Quote