View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 03:48 PM   #6
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
This is one of the ways I think Fictionwise is hurting its own interests. The book was available as Mobipocket only the first week. The discount/micropay rebate combination was best that week.

A full week later (and it's often longer), the book is available in the eReader format (which is owned by Fictionwise), but costs much more.

If Fictionwise wants more people to buy books in its own format, they should treat each "format" as a new release. I've made the difficult choice to buy the Mobi book over the eReader one, because the savings is significant enough, even though I much prefer eReader, if given a choice.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote