View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 05:20 PM   #830
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
A couple of weeks ago I finished up the May MobileRead Book Club selection via audiobook. I started The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith on my Kindle, but when it looked as things were getting a bit rushed, I went to one of the branches of our local library and checked out the Hachette audiobook. Robert Glenister was the reader for Ms Rowling's book, and he did an excellent job. The book was quite enjoyable, although a bit longer than necessary, in my opinion. I'm looking forward to seeing this detective and his very talented and resourceful secretary again.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote