View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 05:28 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
"Best" pdb reader to check on assembled books

....for Kindle, Gen3, etc.

As some here may know, I've made quite a number of books available for the Sony Reader.

I'm now in the process of experimenting on making books available for Readers which handle pdbs.

I've downloaded Mobipocket Creator Publisher Edition and am now playing with it.

I want to Preview the book (Preview with Emulator) listed under Build, but I have no option to check it, as it's not darkened.

Basically, I just want to make certain the book is ok, before I make the title available.

I suppose I need another component of Mobipocket Creator? Or should I settle on a different pdb reader? -- This is for my laptop, as I don't have a Reader that reads pdbs.

Thanks,
Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote