View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 05:36 PM   #8
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPhil View Post
My paper does use Press Display, which I've used on my iPod Touch (just tiny reading). Will the kindle's edition appear exactly like the Press Display version? I'd like to be able to download the paper without any computer access, as I travel quite a bit.

I know, I know, picky, picky picky!!!
AFAIK, you need a computer to download the Kindle file and then sideload it on your Kindle. The pages appear exactly like the paper edition but the articles are listed separately. I find that everything works fine except the comics. There's no way to zoom on the comic pages at least on the Kindle file.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote