View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 09:43 AM   #3
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
The third is OK with regard to that, but it has a lot of mistakes, such as letters within the words, or white space where there shouldn't be.

Today I'll read the first.

I did notice that there seems to be a tendency to approach any subject by faith or God. I'm even seeing books about other books with titles like: How to find God in [insert popular fiction]. I'm not against beliefs or anything, but I think pulling faith into everything is overdone.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote