View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 07:12 AM   #13
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerkso View Post
And generally you can grab the text of the book without any corruption in my experience. I am happy to just extract the text and the images from a pdf and accept just text if I have to. Since thats what is important, well to me at least.
Spaces around punctuation, hyphenation, scene breaks, italics, blockquotes, etc. are often lost or ruined, even if you can extract the raw text from a PDF. And these are integral part of the text, not just part of the typesetting art.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote