View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 05:48 PM   #19
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdfry View Post
That alone is the number one reason to root the simple touches. I will not have any device that I can't access the drives on.
To each his own. I'm more interested in convenience, and rooting loses the considerable (for me) convenience of being able to buy a new book while I'm sitting on the toilet. I keep a complete archive of my purchases in Calibre, against future device replacement, and have no interest in doing anything that I can't do without rooting.

You, clearly, have different priorities, and that's why it's a good thing that the nooks are so easy to root.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote