View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 07:04 PM   #4
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by abookreader View Post
Oh, so here's my goofy question.

All of my collections are named like this:

- Grisham, John

Because we used to have a hard time getting Collections to alphabetize and if you put a character out there they'd alphabetize to the top if the Kindle was sorted by Title.

Are you saying that if I renamed them without the "-" they'd alphabetize correctly under sort by Collection?

Grisham, John

Because I'd actually prefer that I think.
Yes, if you took out the dash, the collections will organize themselves in alphabetical order.
I know on the K3 some people used dashes or other characters to force items to the top of the screen.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote