View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 03:12 PM   #15
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by queentess View Post
This is where I found ebooks to be quite a bit superior to regular textbooks. If you take notes as you read (which I didn't do) or highlight within the ebook relevant passages (which I do), then you'll have no problem. I never highlighted as I read with regular textbooks, but the ease is there with ebooks (plus I don't feel dirty for marking in the text...) If the prof warns about something on the test and you've never heard the word before, it's easy to do a keyword search and read about it.
Admittedly my device does not have the magic abilities of yours. All I can do is bookmark... :-/ So good points for those with an eBook device that supports user annotations.

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote