View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 09:23 AM   #78
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
I will have to respectfully disagree. I have both the Aura HD and the latest Paperwhite and the display of the Aura HD is superior without question. The Paperwhite 2 is clearly a significant improvement over the original but the crispness of the fonts is outstanding on the Aura HD while I can easily see some "jaggies" outlining the fonts on the PW. Additionally, the front lighting is is even and more pleasing on the Aura HD.
So happy to go back and re-read this. I have an Aura HD on order (found a good price on a used one) so can't wait to see it in person. I feel it will blow the text on my Glo away. The one thing I miss about the Paperwhite (1 & 2) was how nice and sharp the text was, in comparison. So though I no longer have any Paperwhites, I look forward to comparing it to the three e-ink devices I have on hand.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote