View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 09:49 AM   #2191
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
E-ink reader technology is getting to a point were the differences are diminishing in nature. When Kobo comes out with a Carta screen the difference will be narrowed. While I love the Kindle and the Amazon environment, many power users will be able to balance the plus and minuses in each system without sacrificing book source. More casual users will here complaints from reviewers and power users and may rely on them in making their own buying decisions. Ultimately Amazon should pay attention to these concerns. Personally, I once loved my Sony reader. I then loved my Kindle. If the Kindle platform negatives ever outweigh the positives for me I will look at other alternatives. Already, the last upgrade has had me studying options in case that it signals a less open platform.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote