View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 02:52 PM   #2808
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCowboy View Post
[PRIVATE--IOC-MEMBER-EYES-ONLY]
[PUBLIC KEY=HOPEFULHARRY/]
[STREAM: DECRYPT]

Well, I reckon we'll just have to adjust it. As much as I hate to admit it, if he's still writing the damn thing, it 'aint a gonna be released in less than a month!

I suggest changing it to Jan 16, 2014 now and getting used to the new timeline. Hopefully there won't be too many "I told you so's".
[/STREAM: DECRYPT]
[/PRIVATE--IOC-MEMBER-EYES-ONLY]

[PRIVATE--IOC-MEMBER-EYES-ONLY]
[PUBLIC KEY=HOPEFULHARRY/]
[STREAM: DECRYPT]

Well, you never know.

There had better be no "I told you so's" we were VERY clear why we are doing this.
[/STREAM: DECRYPT]
[/PRIVATE--IOC-MEMBER-EYES-ONLY]

P.S. Please encrypt all sensitive info as IOC-MEMBER-EYES-ONLY, using our public key. I have protected my quote of your post, so I have done my part.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote