View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 06:56 PM   #21
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
On sale for $.99 The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher. I highly recommend this book, it's not really your usual story but I found it incredibly well done. This was the first in a series, but not really a cliffhanger. I just finished re-reading it after finally reading the second book [Dirty Red] in anticipation of the third book which just released, ["Thief" - which I just paid full price for so you know I had to want it badly! ]
Did you ever get to If I Stay by Courtney Cole? I'm about 70% in and I wonder does it get better?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote