View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:54 PM   #17
DebbyS
Zealot
DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite; Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Speaking of Jetbook Lite... I so like mine that I've had for over a year now that I thought I should get a back up one just in case, and as Egghead has them on sale, I ordered one on Nov 17. It finally came today, Nov 27 (I wasn't in a hurry to get it, but I was getting a little nervous about it taking so long to come as I chose what I thought was the faster of the two free shipping options and took Thanksgiving Day into account as slowing down the mail).

I unboxed it just to check that it was in one piece (as I don't plan to use it anytime soon). It certainly was light weight without batteries. But what surprised me most was the color. My current one in use is black, but a warm, gentle, appealing black. The new one is a warm, gentle, appealing gray with perhaps a hint of brown mixed into the color. There may be a name for this color, don't know, but I do like it.

I really have to find time to do more reading.
DebbyS is offline   Reply With Quote