View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 06:24 PM   #23
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I can tell you Julie Ann Walker is now my most favorite author that DANL has published. Half way through Hell on Wheels and I see me going straight to the next books. so far this is 5 Star for me if it keeps going like it is.
Glad to hear about Julie Ann Walker; Hell on Wheels was my July selection. I have yet to read any of my club selections; I started The Officer Says “I Do” and you know how successful that was ...
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote