View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 06:15 AM   #207
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
When I woke up this morning, I realised that I'd confused Rough Draft with Page Four. Page Four was the software I'd tried. So I downloaded Rough Draft. It looks just like a word processor, nothing more, and I couldn't find a manual.

Page Four was the one which simply stopped working after the trial period instead of reverting to a limited free version.

Sorry for the muddle; I've edited the former post.

As for Papel, grab it while you can, it's brilliant. I haven't had a single problem with the program and have enjoyed creating my own themes. There's a 'read me' txt which tells how to do this. Customisation allowed me to set the categories I wanted (male character/female character, or: major character/minor character; I also wanted a 'beast' category, for which I used the cow icon from the ufo theme, and 'paranormal' for which I used the alien icon also from the ufo theme). I'm a visual person and had fun doing this.

The developer's site should have closed down in 2006, luckily, he's keeping it open. Try it, you have nothing to lose, it's totally free.

(I have no affiliation with the makers of this program, just think it's great!)
Do you have his site address? I have just tried to d/l from papel . en . softronic . com and I am getting a virus/trojan warning.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote