Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 04:07 AM   #1121
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Thank you Sameer, glad to know you're still here and working hard for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by volpo View Post
Silly question is there a bright or direct light source shining on the Touch? It wouldn't have to be very bright if the angle was correct. I think I notice external light having an effect on the position sensors of the Touch flooding them making them less responsive.
Hah! That's not a silly question at all. Yes, there may well have been. I have a nice reading light that slides into the side of my case. It has three different brightness settings and it could well be that the times I had page turn troubles the light was set to a brighter setting... I'll try and notice if I have the light on next time I have page turning issues. Thanks.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote