View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 10:58 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargeHuge View Post
I have another question. Let's say i wanted to replace one of the crap quality maps in one of the Song of Ice and Fire books with a really high quality one, like this one for example, is there any format that would let me put in a picture that big without losing any of the formatting. Is that possible at all? I noticed in the Kindle books the picture would be small and i would click zoom in and it would get bigger. Could i do that with this? Make it fit in one page like the original except when you press zoom in it shows the full resolution of the map? Sorry i'm new to all of this.
You could make it fit on one page. You could zoom in if you had the say a Sony PRS-T1 that does allow zooming. Using ePub, if you strip the DRM, you can then go in and make the change to the map. One thing I've seen done though is to split the map in 1/2 and have it on two separate pages.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote