View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 12:23 PM   #26
GameGod
Enthusiast
GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by prophet5590 View Post
Not that I think it is having any effect on battery life, but I notice that every time I unlock my phone (Samsung Droid Charge), I see 'Sync operation is starting/Sync operation completed successfully" in the status area at the top of my phone.
Yes, that's normal behavior.

Since Dropbox provides no notification mechanism to determine if there are any pending changes, I run a quick check every time the phone is unlocked. The idea is that all changes are pulled down to your device in case you want to start reading your favorite book

Changes from your phone are only pushed to Dropbox when you actually make a change to a book via Aldiko.
GameGod is offline   Reply With Quote