View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 09:47 AM   #6
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
Hi - for people who are considering a Sony, I wanted to say that I completely LOVE it.
I'm glad you are enjoying the device. I too have grown attached to my device and now pretty much carry this device everywhere I go, so that I may get a quick read when the opertunity presents itself.

The tools and support on this site have transitioned this device from cool to indispensable.
Wish you many happy hours of reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
The battery lasts well, and I can even keep reading while it recharges with my PSP charger.
That is pretty cool!
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote