View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 08:51 PM   #10
BreezyDay
12 Miles and Climbing
BreezyDay rocks like Gibraltar!BreezyDay rocks like Gibraltar!BreezyDay rocks like Gibraltar!BreezyDay rocks like Gibraltar!BreezyDay rocks like Gibraltar!BreezyDay rocks like Gibraltar!BreezyDay rocks like Gibraltar!BreezyDay rocks like Gibraltar!BreezyDay rocks like Gibraltar!BreezyDay rocks like Gibraltar!BreezyDay rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: none
My feeling is - if you are enjoying it, why rush? Stay awhile, put your feet up, relax, immerse yourself in another time, another place.

I remember quite awhile ago, I was reading an old book - The Awakening Land by Conrad Richter. I was enjoying the story and characters so much that I did not want the book to end. I savored it, reading it mostly on the train. I looked forward to the train ride and visiting with them once again.

But, if you're not enjoying it - there are so many other pages in the sea that you would enjoy - toss it overboard, row over to another and scoop it up.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Kindle Edition of Outsmart the Unexpected (Challenging and unusual dilemmas to solve your way out of)

Resources on Creativity, Creative Problem Solving, Thinking on Your Feet, and Decision Making
BreezyDay is offline   Reply With Quote