View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 03:00 PM   #11
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Hmmm. It took me a little clicking around but I found the last file icon. (Copy and paste and keep all the files i use to make a book in a seperate file called sony reader projects in my documents with each project in a seperate folder.. Ok.. I'm getting my stuff together now!) Excellent tool that. I would have liked to go back and delete the blank title page... But its gone and weird. You cant reopen an lrf file once its done... I wish there was a tool that showed exactly what the finished product was going to be.. as you were making it. Kind of a 'toggle preview/edit button.
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote