Thread: Troubleshooting Audible account and Amazon account
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 09:00 AM   #10
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Is it possible to just cancel audible? Or does every Amazon account have a audible linked? Or does that remove Amazon as well?
You can cancel an audible membership (so your CC isn't charged a monthly fee), but I know of no way to close an Audible account (which might cut you off from downloading past purchases). Perhaps a respectfully insistent phone conversation?

To my knowledge, if you've never logged in to Audible with your Amazon credentials, you don't have linked accounts. But that would be pretty hard to verify, I guess.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote