View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 11:56 PM   #4
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
well.. TBH... I am using it as a proof of concept at this point.

I got wish working now via kual-system - helpful.

I got tcl/tk working now via kual-system (that alone is pretty sexy)

It has a built in clock (yep a nice digital readout) and a few other helpful widgets... If I never get it going I will be happy just with throwing things at kual-system and making that ACTUALLY useful to devs by the time it hits the end-user. ("read" future kindle developers)

after burning a day on failing to get MAME to run sensibly - and another few hours wasted on messing around with the rtc stuff I just figured I would do SOMETHING that I wanted to do for a while.

I would dearly love to have nice popup on-screen messages that don't require the horror that is EIPS to enact.

and along that way if I end up making kual-system do a few more bits and bits OOTB then so much better : )

here is more silliness for when external keyboards become a reality:

[root@kindle armv7l]# TK_LIBRARY=/mnt/us/extensions/system/etc/tcltk/tk8.4 \ TCL_LIBRARY=/mnt/us/extensions/system/etc/tcltk/tcl8.4 \ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/mnt/us/extensions/system/lib/`uname -m`\
:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
./keymapconfig

I'm just playing around really.. trying to bring more tools to the table.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_200.png
Views:	286
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	103237  
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote