View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 02:17 PM   #117
Noetic_Hatter
Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Must be the mountain air. Or perhaps people were trying to escape the cold?
Hehe, maybe. It was nice last night, but it can get wicked cold. It was easily the busiest store I passed as I walked through about 1/2 the mall to get to it.

Random:

My niece turns 2 this month. She can already grab my parents' iPhones, open the games she likes (she's a fan of "Angwy Birds"), and navigate the photos section. She will swipe through the pics, playing videos as she comes across them until they bore her -- after which she'll swipe again. She even understands how to swipe backwards if she passed up something. (Granted, her parents have Droid phones, and she can work those pretty well, too.)

I think it's testament to the simplicity of design we have gotten in smartphones that such a young child understands the basic mechanism. (Though I cannot begin to imagine her figuring out a windows phone. )
Noetic_Hatter is offline   Reply With Quote