View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 02:12 AM   #5
rwhe
Hierodule
rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, calibre, Android, FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
Thanks! The sequence that worked for me was:
1. Settings -> turn off full-size covers
2. Put to sleep, wrong cover still shown
3. Wake. Go to Table of Contents -> select Cover
4. Go to Table of Contents -> select current chapter
5. Put to sleep, correct cover now shown
treadlightly, your method worked for me too a few times, although it didn't seem to matter whether I visited the cover through the table of contents or by manually paging there. Not all my books list the cover in the ToC.

I've also seen both methods work with full-size covers now. They seem to work better with full-size covers turned off, but I could be fooling myself.

(edit)

I guess the main thing I've learned is that with this bug, covers have to be enabled "per file" -- whether an ebook can display a cover differs from book to book, until you force the display by "kicking" the book if necessary.

Last edited by rwhe; 01-03-2013 at 02:24 AM.
rwhe is online now   Reply With Quote