View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 09:57 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
It looks like they eliminated several fonts that were on the original Fire. I cannot remember how fonts looked on my original Fire since I got rid of it 6 months ago. But I'm not overly impressed with how fonts look on the Fire HD. It might be because I'm used to my iPad3 with its very crisp rendering and higher resolution. I'll read tonight on the Fire HD and see how it goes. I like the size and weight compared to the iPad3 for reading, but I was already having a bit of eyestrain earlier. I'm beginning to think the font programmers for the Fire HD and PW must have been on acid as they really seem to have shanked the renderings on both.
It had several Sans Serif choices that were nice and bold. Veranda was too big but very bold, Arial was another nice one but I love Trebuchet. It's small condensed but bold. It's the perfect font for reading. Now I will have to take special care of my KF1 I don't think they even sell them anymore.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote