View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 02:28 PM   #1
rxmom03
Addict
rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 8, iPad Air, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Clara 2E
Uploading Photos to Nook Color

I have a NC w/CM7 (32GB card) and recently bought the Fishbowl app (on the NC side) to store photos. I tried to connect my NC to my computer and get the pictures that way, but I never could see my card. So, I got my reader and stuck my card in and the computer only shows 118MB
I vaguely remembered having to partition the card when I first got the CM7 and finally found the program to look at it (MiniTool Partition Wizard). It shows 4 partitions on the card--the active one is 118MB (FAT32), there are 2 smaller ones that are Ext4 and then one large one that is labeled CM7 CARD--it has 28GB capacity (FAT32).
I'm thinking the last one is where my pictures need to be, but I can't seem to find it by looking at the card. It is not labeled active--does it need to be? Or do I need to change the size of the partitions? I probably know just enough to really mess this up! Thanks for any suggestions!

Mary
rxmom03 is offline   Reply With Quote