View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 06:26 AM   #56
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
In that case, I might email them and ask why there the discrepancy between those in the US and those not. Why cap one and not the other. I don't use a 3G Kindle, don't see a problem with them putting some kind of cap in place, but that just makes me want to buy a Sony or Kobo instead!
I would imagine it's capped in countries where Amazon doesn't have a roaming arrangement with a local telecoms operator. That's only a guess of course, but I'd be interested to know if it's capped in the UK, for example, where Amazon have a deal with Vodafone.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote